Emergency Locksmith Acton W3 and the surrounding areas
We provide locksmith services in Acton W3 and the surrounding areas.
If you find yourself with a lock problem and you live or work in the Acton area, then our locksmith is local to you and can help.
Our locksmiths are fully trained and can open your door if you are locked out or change the locks if you have lost your keys
Do we accept cards? Yes, for your convenience, we accept cash and debit/credit card payments.
Residential and Commercial Locksmiths
We provide locksmith services for both the residential and commercial sector, so if you lock issue is in your home or business, we have you covered.
In the commercial sector, we currently work with, landlords, small businesses, such as, dental surgeries, shops, offices, care home companies, etc.
We have a local team of locksmiths operating in Acton W3 ready to take your call.
Our team operates around the clock 365 days a year.
We are fully insured and our locksmiths are fully trained and qualified to use all the latest tools, techniques and technology so we can undertake and complete any job quickly and without causing any damage to the door.
Our team of highly trained and professional locksmiths have been trained by some of the best in the industry, some have been working as locksmiths for the past 20 years and have gained a wealth of knowledge in regards to locks and home security generally.
Services we deliver
- Door unlocking
- Lock installation
- Security upgrade
- 24/7 lock change
- Security assessment and recommendations
- Burglar repair service – boarding windows
- Installing security lights both internal and external
Acton Locksmith Suggestions
- Security lighting both internal and externally can be very effective deterrents. We recommend installing external lights around your property in areas where it is easy for burglars to hide such as in alley ways next to your home or at in the back garden. We highly recommend purchasing lights which are triggered by motion and not by lack of light, as these lights can annoy your neighbours.
- Our locksmith also recommends installing 3 star British standard locks to replace any euro cylinder you may have. The majority of euro cylinders can be picked, snapped or drilled. Lock snapping is very easy and simple and can be achieved in as little as under 30 seconds with just a screw driver. further more locks can be picked in under a minute with the right tools. Additionally locks can be drilled extremely quickly. While 3 star British standard locks have been designed with anti pick anti snap and anti drill features.
- You may want to consider marking your property with you house number and address, this can be achieved in a number of ways. depending on the material you are trying to mark will depnd on the method. for metal you could either etch or use chemical kits to mark your property. Other materials you may be able to use ultra violet pens which are only viasble with a UV light.
- One of the main targets for burglars is the garage and shed as these are usually easier to gain access to and usually have quite expensive items stored within, such as power tools, bikes, gardening tools etc etcc. Ensure the windows are covered so no one can see inside. Secondly you need to have a strong padlock fitted to the shed door you may also want to consider purchasing one with a built in alarm which will activate when someone tries to fiddle with it.
Emergency Locksmith Acton W3